Old 26-08-2009, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default My water butt is empty

David Rance wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009, David WE Roberts wrote:

For the first time this year.

We keep getting rain forecast, but it never seems to turn up although
the rest of the country seems to be getting rain.

There was rain forecast for Wednesday, but again it seems to have
changed its mind and gone elsewhere.

I've taken the opportunity of a dry auge to water-proof it. It has been
leaking for years and this is the first time it has been empty enough to
do anything about it.

David

Where do you live Dave E? We will all go there for our holidays!

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.