Old 26-08-2009, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default My water butt is empty

On 2009-08-26 12:48:12 +0100, Charlie Pridham
said:

In article ,
says...
For the first time this year.

We keep getting rain forecast, but it never seems to turn up although the
rest of the country seems to be getting rain.

There was rain forecast for Wednesday, but again it seems to have changed
its mind and gone elsewhere.

Is someone out there in the west stealing our rain?

Grass is brown and I am browned off ;-)

The ground is hard and dusty as well.

Cheers

Dave R

I hope you took cover while typing that! we have had barely a weeks sun
all summer and have had rain every single day since June

It's strong winds and almost constant rain here today. Yesterday was
pretty good but it's back into autumnal mode today.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com