Old 26-08-2009, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Re-pot a chili plant - is now a good time?

Bob Hobden writes

"Tom" wrote
Hi, is now a good time of the year to repot an indoor chili plant?

It's currently got its second crop of chili peppers which are starting to
turn from green to red.

I need to repot it as it's pot bound in the plastic container it was given
to me in.

IME they don't seem to come through a British winter even in a heated
greenhouse, low light levels I expect. But no harm in trying, repot now
whilst it's still growing.

They can do. A friend of mine still has the plant I gave him about 3
years ago, and it's cropping well.

--
Kay