Old 16-04-2003, 10:32 PM
jim evans

Default What's Wrong With This Withered Plant?

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:47:42 GMT, "SugarChile"
wrote:

Your plant might be beyond hope, but you can try soaking it. If it is a
goner, don't feel bad--there's not one of us here who hasn't lost a plant,
(or more than one g) and learned something from the experience.

Right, 'you' lose one occasionally. Trouble is out of about 8-10 of
these hanging baskets this is the only one that we've gotten to live
more that a few months.

Thanks for your reply. We'll try some pruning and a good soaking in a
pan.

jim