Old 26-08-2009, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bloody runner beans!

shazzbat wrote:

"alan.holmes" wrote in message
Each morning I go to the bottom of the garden to pick runner beans,
and often I cannot find any, then a couple of days later there are
dozens of them, huge and well past their best, so where have they been
hiding, and how can I be sure to find the damnned things before they
get to the stage when they are inedible?

They're good at hiding aren't they? We pick them in 3 stages. SWMBO
picks all she can see, then I pick all I can see, then SWMBO goes back a
few minutes later and picks some more. We still miss a couple, but not
many.

Steve

Ditto that. Spouse and me follow each other along the row. Each
inevitably finding lots the other has missed.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.