Old 27-08-2009, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul Paul is offline

Default What to plant

Need some suggestions. I have an area, 8'X12', that I am wanting to use for
some kind of garden. I am in the San Bernardino area of So. Cal. Hot, Hot,
in the summer, winter is mild, may see a 30-32 deg. once in a while. The
spot is on the east side of the house, full sun most of the day. I am
thinking a few tall cactus, some other plants that can stand the full summer
sun without a lot of water. Needs to be manageable for trimming so it
doesn't get out of control for the small space. Your suggestions welcome.
Thanks.

--
Paul O.