Old 27-08-2009, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve[_30_] Steve[_30_] is offline

Default Thinking of buying Parasene Pro - Weed Wand (with trolley) 563 -DONT!

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:28:21 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

Steve wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:37:56 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

Steve wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:08:29 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

You should think very carefully about the flammability
and toxicity risks too. Petrol is the only thing sold to the public
containing a significant amount of a known carcinogen (benzene).

Spraying petrol could be very nasty if there was a spark or any other
source of ignition. It is explosive in a wide range of air mixtures.
I agree but some of us can handle it safely. Others should not be
allowed anywhere near it )
You are headed for a Darwin award.

Really? Who will be fitting enough to award it?

An organisation that records when people write themselves out of the
gene pool by doing incredibly stupid things.

I thought I'd seen your name somewhere before!