Old 27-08-2009, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Bloody runner beans!

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:35:26 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Has anyone grown lablab successfully? I sowed mine in late February,
and they sat doing nothing until June, and then started growing
vigorously. But no flowers yet, and it's getting late.

That's just what happened the only time I ever tried them. The first
beans were forming as the season was over. Not worth it in the open.
In a polytunnel maybe?

Pam in Bristol