Old 28-08-2009, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stan The Man Stan The Man is offline

Default Hozelock Ultra 12

On 2009-08-28 15:41:55 +0100, Amanda Wills said:

Dear Al,

I work in the marketing department at Hozelock and am sorry that you
have had so many problems with the Ultra 12 gun. We have not been
informed of this problem so would like to arrange for these products
to be collected and replaced free of charge.

Could you please let me know your address and telephone details and I
will ask one of our customer services representatives to contact you
to arrange a convenient time to collect the Ultra 12 guns.

Nice one, Amanda -- hopefully Al will see your post. Good to see a
response like this from a British manufacturer. I don't think Al would
have been so lucky with Johnny Foreigner.

More power to your elbow.