Old 31-08-2009, 01:34 PM
kerrygirl kerrygirl is offline
Registered User

Location: County Kerry, Ireland
Question Advice needed, glasshouse or polytunnel

Hi everyone,

I'm new to gardenbanter. I have started a new step in gardening, I grew seeds for the first time this summer. I have been trying to educate myself on glasshouses and polytunnels but I'm still not sure, at the moment I can't afford a glasshouse. A lot of the seed packets say ' protect from frost ' would a polytunnel protect my seeds during winter or is it used for spring growing. Advice very much appreciated. I live in Ireland.

kerrygirl.