Old 01-09-2009, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cruising OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1 Sep, 08:08, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

We often read about cruises on urg, so here's my little bit of info.
We are going on a cruise for Christmas!!!! *The first ever, from
France to Italy, to Sicily,Crete, Egypt, Rome and a few more places I
can't remember. *My husband phoned tonight, I am in England and told
me it is all booked up and the dog is booked into kenels. *I can't
wait although I am a bit concerned; I came over on the ferry from
France due to problems with the Channel Tunnel and I felt decidedly
queasy en route, what hope for me on the open seas??? *The first time
I sailed wth my husband was in Greece, on our honeymoon, we capsized
but it was just a sailing dingy. *The other times I have sailed were,
again, in a Lazer and that is the sum total of my experience with
boats. *I was a wimp then and I suspect I still am even though it will
be on a liner.

I don't know but I hope you have a wonderful time

Thanks O, I will miss my dog though, she is booked into kenells.

Judith