Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Cruising OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009, Judith in France wrote:

Judith, do tell me I'm worrying unnecessarily!

David, I came back with my daughter who had a delay each time she used
the tunnel, the last one was when the train just stopped, the lights
went out, no explanation was given and she just had to sit there for a
time until it started again. There seems to be some delays, without
explanation and it is not certain that you will get away at your
planned time. Hopefully now that the grand retour is over, with
schools being back, you won't have a problem, fingers crossed.

Ah thanks for the detail. Very strange happenings indeed. We've been
lucky then, for apart from last year's unfortunate fire our tunnel
crossings have been without incident. In fact, we can usually get an
earlier train than the one we've been booked on.

David

--
David Rance
writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France