Old 02-09-2009, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Carrots

I have never been successful in growing carrots. They either got carrot
fly, were thin and weedy or were eaten by beasties before I harvested
them. This year, I put some in a plastic tub and have just harvested
around 3 pounds, so am delighted. It may not be much to all you
gardeners who are better than me but to me it is brilliant. Like the
potatoes, I shall put them in the ground next year and hope for the
best. I am very pleased
--
June Hughes