Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Cruising OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in message

snippy
Try taking Stugeron tablets a few hours before. They worked for my
partner when we were crossing the Pacific, and for me sailing across
the Drake Passage.

The other thing you can get is a small scopolamine patch to wear
behind your ear, I think it's called Scopoderm, but you'd probably
need to get it from a doctor. It certainly worked for my partner,
who almost throws up when looking at a bucket of water. It's
certainly worth considering.
If your ship has stabilizers you should be OK anyway.

Hope you have a great time!

Ginger. As in wine or ale..........a wee dram in the ale is permissible
--
Pete C
London UK