Old 02-09-2009, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts David WE Roberts is offline

Default Father, it has been three weeks since my last rainfall....

.....but it is raining tonight!!!!!

Oh, yes :-)

No doubt I will get fed up with it after the first few days, but perhaps the
grass will no longer look like a ginger person's chest wig.

Wierd - ten miles inland and all the lawns are green, but here on the coast
burnt brown is the fashionable colour.

Western people, thank you for finally leaving us some.

Cheers

Dave R

P.S. I expect all my outdoor tomatoes will now split.