Old 04-09-2009, 01:53 AM posted to misc.rural,alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim[_19_] Jim[_19_] is offline

Default Maple Trees vs. Sidewalk - how to make the trees win?

alvin wrote:

Jim wrote:
Flores wrote:
EVERY 15 YEARS?? Why? The trees will be too wide for the tiny grates
they put them in?

I see a city government spending your tax dollars in order to beautify
a street. I see a city government who feels as if they have an unlimited
supply of tax dollars to spend. I feel your pain.

Ya know, jimmie, if you must cross post a thread from another group to
misc.rural you might at least bring enough relevant parts of the
conversation over to make sense. Better yet, just don't cross post.

it is all here as it was written.