Old 03-09-2009, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Father, it has been three weeks since my last rainfall....

Dave Hill wrote:

PLEASE when you address the clouds wanting rain do Add your Post
Code
David Hill

Do you do overseas delivery? If so can you send the clouds over to
Normandy please. I've had a mere 8mm of rain so far. Just enough to wet
the foliage. No other rain for a month!

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.