Old 03-09-2009, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts David WE Roberts is offline

Default Father, it has been three weeks since my last rainfall....

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
Dave Hill wrote:

PLEASE when you address the clouds wanting rain do Add your Post
Code
David Hill

Do you do overseas delivery? If so can you send the clouds over to
Normandy please. I've had a mere 8mm of rain so far. Just enough to wet
the foliage. No other rain for a month!

--
David in Normandy.

I guess now that the westerners are sending us rain we are nicking it before
it gets to you.

The forecast is lively for the next couple of weeks anyway so you should get
some :-)