Old 04-09-2009, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lizzie Crawshaw Lizzie Crawshaw is offline

Default Green House dismantling

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 08:31:24 +0100, mark
wrote:

I've been offered an aluminium green house, 6ft by 8ft.
No charge but I have to dismantle/re-erect it.

I've no experience of such an operation and I can't just remove the
glass
and carry the frame as I'm 4 miles away.

Should I go for it or will it be more hassle than it's worth?

mark

It really shouldn't be too difficult to dismantle. We recently assembled
one ourselves. The frame is bolted together but made up of relatively
small pieces. The glass or plastic glazing on ours is just held in by
small spring clips. YOu might want to take photos before you start to see
where all bits go, or number them somehow.

Best of luck

--
Lizzie