Old 04-09-2009, 01:50 PM
ForTheWin ForTheWin is offline
Registered User

Default Please look at this, much appreciated.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I would like to seek some guidance with regards a project I am undertaking for my final year at College/Sixth Form.

I don't think that I chose the correct area to start this thread but I figured that there would be a lot of traffic in this section.

I would like to welcome all comments and thoughts for things for me to try and incorporate in my project. The project that I am undertaking is to design and build a "Portable Storage Device / Workstation," for my Grandma's garden. I would very much appreciate any thoughts on what to include e.g. a seat or handle which can also be used to hold a bag open.

This is something like I wish to make:http://img01.static-nextag.com/image.../510944588.jpg

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your suggestions.