Old 04-09-2009, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Timothy Murphy Timothy Murphy is offline

Default What kind of worms?

K wrote:

Tiger worms from an angling shop. I suspect he really meant tiger worms,
not garden worms.

But you should be able to get them free from some humus rich soil. They
breed vary rapidly in the right conditions. I can pick them up in
handfuls from my compost heap, like living spaghetti.

All my worms seem to have died
after I acquired one of these wormeries with several trays,
and transferred my compost from my previous wormery
in a dustbin-like container, with a tap at the bottom.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net