Old 04-09-2009, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Green House dismantling

On 4 Sep, 10:58, Granity wrote:
I've been offered an aluminium green house, 6ft by 8ft.
No charge but I have to dismantle/re-erect it.

I've no experience of such an operation and *I can't just remove the

glass
and carry the frame as I'm 4 miles away.

Should I go for it or will it be more hassle than it's worth?

mark

Go for it.

Take photographs of it erected and at every stage of dismantle.
[/i][/color]

And don't forget a couple of 10mm spanners

--
Granity- Hide quoted text -

I think almost everything has been said, You can leave the sides and
enda sa units, the roof bars will have to come off individualy, as
wqill the door and ridge piece.
Take pictures of the Joints so you see them close up.
Good luck and Enjoy.
David Hill