Old 04-09-2009, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default Green House dismantling

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...
I've been offered an aluminium green house, 6ft by 8ft.
No charge but I have to dismantle/re-erect it.

I've no experience of such an operation and I can't just remove the glass
and carry the frame as I'm 4 miles away.

Should I go for it or will it be more hassle than it's worth?

mark

Thanks for all the encouragement and advice. I'm going to go for it if I
can.
A friend is moving to the property which has the greenhouse. That will be
this weekend.
She's not sure if owner will be leaving greenhouse or giving it away.
However it still there at the time of writing.

mark