Old 05-09-2009, 01:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Please look at this, much appreciated.

ForTheWin wrote:
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I would like to seek some
guidance with regards a project I am undertaking for my final year at
College/Sixth Form.

I don't think that I chose the correct area to start this thread but I
figured that there would be a lot of traffic in this section.

I would like to welcome all comments and thoughts for things for me to
try and incorporate in my project. The project that I am undertaking
is to design and build a "Portable Storage Device / Workstation," for
my Grandma's garden. I would very much appreciate any thoughts on
what to include e.g. a seat or handle which can also be used to hold
a bag open.

This is something like I wish to make:http://tinyurl.com/ljz7ce

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your suggestions.

All I could see was a very small image of a portable barbeque or maybe a
kitchen sink on wheels. "Portable Storage Device / Workstation, for my
Grandma's garden" is not much context. Unless you say (a) what it is
supposed to do in more detail and (b) show a better view of it I would not
be in any position to say if the design was good or not. I couldn't see any
bag and unless I knew what purpose a bag might serve I have no idea if
holding it open would be good.

David