Old 05-09-2009, 09:11 AM
LarUnach LarUnach is offline
Banned

Location: UK
Default MacBook won't burn DVD?

Good morning

When I try to burn a music CD on iTunes it makes this weird clicking noise and doesn't end up burning the CDRW.
I tried using the regular drag and drop onto the CDRW burning folder itself and it still makes this odd clicking noise.
I'm using noname CDRW and they worked fine when I first got them then all of a sudden it's doing this.
I've tried another brand of disk (esperanza) and it's still making the same noise...

Any advice anyone?

{{fap turbo|fapturbo|fapturbo review|fap review|fap turbo review|forex turbo review}|