Old 17-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Hussein M.

Default Climber ID please.

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:36:29 +0100, "Natalie"
wrote:

So have you (or anyone else) tried to eat one of these fruits yet? I

always
reserve judgement on fruit from descriptions in books etc, until I speak

someone who has tasted it.

I've not had any fruit from mine yet but I'll keep an eye on it and see if
it produces any this year...then I'll let you know what it is like ; -)

Remember it is said that you need two plants (by repute they are
not self fertile). You have two? Right on!

Huss
Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.