Old 06-09-2009, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bud Bud is offline

Default no flowers

solaara wrote:

I planted daffs 4 yrs ago..They flowered the first year and nothing
since.. I have them in compost in a tub..We have chalk soil and the ones
in the ground seem to do alright...Will bonemeal help or will I have to
put them in the ground..My daughter planted some in tubs last year and
only a few flowered..Also, what depth should they be planted?

Plant twice the size of the bulb. Bone meal takes a long time to do its
stuff. Ever dig them up and separate them?
--
signature goes here