Old 07-09-2009, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Father, it has been three weeks since my last rainfall....

adrian gunn writes

Here in Farnham Surrey, its been bone dry for ages. We did have a
torrential down pour a week or so ago, but my lawn is already brown!

In Leeds it has been wet for as long as I can remember, and all the
summer veg crops are winding down and not producing new flowers. The
chilli peppers, after a really good start, are taking an age to ripen.

--
Kay