Old 07-09-2009, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What kind of worms?

In article ,
says...
I was told here some time ago
that the worms provided with wormeries
are the same as the worms anglers use.

When I went to my locl angling shop and requested worms,
I was asked whether I wanted "rag worms",
which I gathered are for sea angling, or "garden worms".

Which would be most appropriate for a wormery?

You don't need to buy them if the stuff is in contact with the soil it
will get full of the correct sort of worms all by its self
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk