Old 08-09-2009, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Tibouchina

I have a tibouchina in a pot, given me 2 years ago as a rooted
cutting. This summer, instead of flowering, the leaves died off a bit
in the last few months. It showed new growth near the base so I cut
the woody shoots off, repotted it (in potting compost) and brought it
inside, having put it out for the summer.
The new leaves have grown a bit but are very pale with slightly
greener veins. I have given it a dose of Baby Bio, thinking it needed
nitrogen. Now, 2 or 3 weeks later I've given it phostrogen, thinking
it needed more varied sustenance.
The leaves are still not full size, and are still yellow.
Any suggestions why, or what I might try?

Pam in Bristol