Old 09-09-2009, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal
sandy58 sandy58 is offline

Default Watering cans from Tesco

On Sep 9, 7:56*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Richard Bird" wrote in message

"tony" wrote in message
Last summer I bought 2 stainless steel watering cans from Tesco.
At the start of the season this year, they were showing signs of rust
and leaking.
Tesco have refused to refund the cost as I do not have the recipt
I am reluctant to take the company to the small claims court because
of the cost,
but all gardeners should be aware of Tesco's attitude
I will probably cut up my Tesco club card and send it to Leahy
Tony Bull
www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk

Are you sure that they are "stainless steel" and not galvanised because as
far as i was aware s/s does not rust

Stainless Steel can rust, it depends on the grade and make up of the Steel

--
Mike

The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Associationwww.rneba.org.uk
Luxury Self Catering on the Isle of Wight?www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Ballocks! Where did you dig up that load of shite? "SS can rust." Go
back to school, ****.