Old 09-09-2009, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal
jks jks is offline

Default Watering cans from Tesco

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"tony" wrote in message

Why would anyone want to buy anything from tesco at all?

In my experience if you have a receipt they give an instant refund. In one
case having got a refund I bought an identical replacement which was cheaper
than the faulty one had been. If you can't be bothered arguing at the store
a letter to their head office always seems to work wonders.

I can't understand why my battered 60 year old galvenised watering can shows
no signs of rust.

John