Old 17-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Jay on Capitol Hill

Default Roses Unlimited

Excellent, aren't they?!
I ordered from RU a few years ago, while living back in Chicago. One
"Compassion" and Two "Dortmund" - They were beautiful plants and were packed
very well! I don't know why I haven't ordered from them since, I need to.
The shipping is a bit high, but well worth the excellent quality roses, on
their OWN roots! I am sure you will have many years of enjoyment from them.
Have fun planting everyone! Jay

Received my RU order a couple of days ago--what beautiful, healthy
ownroot plants! They are in 6-inch pots that are what I think is
considered 1 gallon size, but look more like they hold half a gallon.
They are a foot tall and about as wide--really bushy! I just don't
think I am ever going to order from the folks who send tiny twigs in
"bands" again. The ones I ordered from Vintage last year are less than
half the size NOW as the ones I just got from RU, and not even close
to budding.