Old 09-09-2009, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Watering cans from Tesco

On Sep 9, 5:33*pm, Martin wrote:

T*s*o is shop of last resort

Frinton is that resort.

My neighbours in Frinton will be in revolt over that remark, but then
they are a pretty revolting lot.

I cannot understand all these anti-Tesco remarks. It is a supermarket
like any other - in fact more successful than the others, so plenty of
people must like what they do. If you don't, then shop somewhere else.
I find them convenient and cheap - but I do not buy their own brand
goods just as I don't buy any other supermarkets own brand goods
either.