Old 10-09-2009, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Veg. garden article

On Sep 10, 9:49*am, Sacha wrote:
There's a very good article in this week's Country Life about the
kitchen garden at Harrington Hall in Lincolnshire. *It's 3 or 4 pages
of an interview with the head gardener and the photographs are
luscious. *There's another interesting article on Wildside, Keith and
Ros Wiley's new place in Buckland Monachorum, Devon.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

a few, I would need an overdraft!