Old 11-09-2009, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Bacon for birds

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:11:15 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Bit of a strange question, I'm afraid but I think it's relevant to a
group which loves the birds in their gardens: is it okay to give birds
smoked bacon rind?? Or would the smoked thing be bad for them?

In my experience the birds will eat lightly smoked bacon rind but
that's the limit. They don't eat anything more smoky.

Steve