Old 11-09-2009, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bacon for birds

Sacha wrote:

If you and Martin email me your snailmails, I'll send some off to you
both! Streaky or back, gentilhommes? For a short time, I lived in
Belgium and some friends of mine were at the British Embassy there.
Bacon and sausages came over regularly in the Diplomatic Bag.

We have a freezer full, but thanks for the offer. Every time we visit
the UK we come back with a mountain of it. We ration ourselves to bacon
once per week. With the current glut of tomatoes a bacon fry-up is much
enjoyed. Makes a change from tomato soup and tomato omelette and tomato
salad. I'll soon look like a tomato.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.