Old 11-09-2009, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default columbine

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 5:36 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
Hi, I have thousands of self sown plants, how easy are they to transplant
?
I am giving away 6 carrier bags full of c.crocosmia, and I thought that
some columbines would go with them too, rather than the compost.

Ps, whoever said I was mistaken when I thought I had got rid of the
monbretia was so correct.....

Sheila, PeteC might be grateful for some c.crocosmia, I sent him some
C.Lucifer which failed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to send him some more
this autumn though.

Judith

.....hmmm, He can have some if he wants, he's welcome to them! I had only 2
C.Lucifer that made it, must be our damp soil! I got a few more from the
Southport Flower show, so I'm busy protecting what I have!