Old 11-09-2009, 04:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Pond on display day

Saturday, we have my Family Therapy Students over for a picnic. We
will also have a group of a dozen Korean students over. The Koreans
practice English. We are supposed to tell them about the pond and
answer questions about it. they also want to see my African trophy
animals and phyllis' Ugandan crafts goods. More conversational
opportunities. They would like to shoot a BB gun as well. That I ahd
to nix...legal stuff.

The pnd is always a hit with the kids, who like to feed the
fish...that i have not fed for a day or two before.

Should be fun.

Jim