Old 12-09-2009, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default columbine

On Sep 12, 11:22*am, "Sheila" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...
On Sep 12, 3:40 am, "Sheila" wrote:

On 2009-09-11 20:50:44 +0100, "Sheila"
said:
Do you know which you had/have?! I'm just amazed because we have seen a
great increase in the 'common' Crocosmia masonorum - previously known to
many as Montbretia. It's popped up all over the place and we have to rip
a lot of it out.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Sorry, the ones I am talking about failing were the c.Lucifer that Judith
sent to me last year. Its the common "Montbretia" that I am culling.

Any thoughts on the Columbine surviving a dig up?

I wonder when is the best time to dig up the C.Lucifer? *I will send
some more to you and Pete.

Judith

I dont know Judith, mine is staying firmly where it is for now! * Thank you,
I would be very grateful. Do you still have my address?

I have it archived, it's time to clean out the archives, there are
literally thousands of emails and stuff in there! I just need some
advice on when it is best to lift them. If I don't get a reply here,
I will start a new thread on it.

Judith