Old 12-09-2009, 04:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Thos Thos is offline

Default source for ~ 3 yr. golden muscat grape vines?

Why don't you take some root cuttings from the plants your grand parents
have?

"OhioGuy" wrote in message
It looks like we may move into a new house this Fall. I am thinking
about doing some fall plating of some grape vines, so the roots can get
established, giving the plants a good growing season next year.

I'm especially looking for some roughly 3 year old golden muscat grape
vines. After years of trying to figure it out, I believe this is the type
that my grandparents have a single plant of in their grape arbor. I
always loved the spicy, sweet taste. Can anyone please point me to a
source for these? I've been able to find other grape varieties, 3 year
plants for $13 or so online, but not golden muscats.

Thanks!