Old 12-09-2009, 09:27 PM
sabina sabina is offline
Registered User

Default Wonderful High Quality Brand Electronics

Hello Friend

From this online shop we offer a huge range of Blu-ray, DVD and CD blank media including; Blu-Ray, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-R DL (Dual Layer), DVD+R DL(Double Layer), DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, CD-R, CD-R Audio and CD-RW.

We buy in bulk, direct from companies such as Verbatim, Fuji, TDK, Maxell, Sony, G-Tech, Panasonic and Freecom.

We also stock other consumables such as inkjet cartridges, thermal printer ribbons, Blu-ray cases, DVD cases & CD cases and other data storage devices such as USB pen drives, flash memory, DVD writers, DVD/CD duplicators and hard drives.
More information check this link:
www.aprmedia.co.uk

Regards
Sabina