Old 12-09-2009, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donwill[_2_] Donwill[_2_] is offline

Default Black spot and smoked bacon

moghouse wrote:
On Sep 12, 8:08 pm, Donwill wrote:

I'm a little surprised at the stalwarts of this group that none can help
with a request for advice on black spot which is a legitimate and
reasonable request for information .........

Well according to Sailor Mike (or Blind Pugh as we know him) the black
spot was a warning issued among pirates of forthcoming doom.
So be afraid, be very afraid!

RIPPED OUT OF THE BIBLE IT WAS INDEED AND THE PERPETRATORS WILL SUFFER,
INDEED TO GOODNESS.

OK , enough of the silly nonsese do you have any advice for the person
who has asked for information to alleviate the fungal infection on his
plants.
or do you want to continue making a mockery of this well meaning but
slightly rudderless group.
Don