Old 12-09-2009, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Black spot and smoked bacon

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:12:49 +0100, Donwill wrote:

Unfortunately requests for information are often unanswered in Usenet. You
cannot demand answers. Usenet is not a paid for service.

But if they are truly interested in gardening it behoves these experts?
to help others who may have not yet reached their exalted status in the
plant world.

OMG !!! I took your OP quite seriously and now realise you're obviously
Trolling :-(

Congratulations - I don't fall for it very often :-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton