Old 13-09-2009, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
soup[_2_] soup[_2_] is offline

Default Black spot and smoked bacon

Martin wrote:

It's always possible to google for the answer.

I had hence knowing it was a fungal infection the greatest
"spreader/enabler" of which was damp (water splashing up from the soil
included). What I had asked for was opinions ("pet" methods). To the
person who said you can't demand answers I didn't (I wouldn't)I asked
for opinions, if no one feels like answering or has anything to say far
be it for me to demand answers.
Donwill unfortunately I don't have access to a power station so
living downwind of one is out.