Old 13-09-2009, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Black spot and smoked bacon

On Sep 12, 10:49*pm, Donwill wrote:

Yes but as a contributor to the group do you really think that i.e
*"They are easy to make. I'm surprised more people don't make their own..
I started with a Tasty Sausage Maker advertised in Private Eye and moved
on to using a sausage making attachment on the Kenwood Chef."
is an useful contribution to uk.rec.gardening.I'm inclined to suggest
that if you want to chat to your friends about OT topics why not email
them and enjoy your intercourse that way.

OMG. Why didn't you make it clear that the Black Spot was on your
sausage?