Old 13-09-2009, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default Black spot and smoked bacon

On Sep 12, 9:08*pm, Donwill wrote:
I'm a little surprised at the stalwarts of this group that none can help
with a request for advice on black spot which is a legitimate and
reasonable request for information to a gardening group.

Ah yes, I remember it; wasn't sure what was been asked though. There
was a 'pet' mentioned, though not actually a black one called spot, I
think.
Come to think of it, a 'pet' method would suggest an element of
repetition, suggesting in turn, that it ain't working, so the OP,
whilst seemingly having a grasp on what BS is, seemed to be asking for
an unsuccessful approach.
As I didn't have one to mind I gave it a miss.
As for the chemical alternatives I wondered if detergents such as
amarillotox, or is it armillotox, qualifies as a 'chemical' to the OP
and whether they are still available in the UK. (I'm not, so i gave
that a miss too)
While you
stalwarts in the same time frame discuss " smoked bacon??" ad nauseum.

23 posts is hardly ad nauseum. And phrased in such a way that the
readers were, evidentially in some small number, more able to get
their teeth into it.

Wow, get with it please and think about helping your up and coming
gardeners.

Ah yes, and introducing your antagonism through your troll fest will
do wonders for that. Do please just go **** yourself you ****.

Regards
Don