Old 14-09-2009, 07:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default Re Orchids.

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:35:26 GMT, "Jonno" wrote:

For some years I have been trying to get cymbidium orchids to flower.
I have recently moved to a colder area, and hoped the frosty mornings would
help to make these donkey like plants flower.

Frost can kill orchids.

Nothing I can do will coerce these plants.
If they keep looking like crap, and dont start something this next season,
they will be barbequed en masse.
Does anyone have any hints to get them to show their nice side please? Thats
so I dont show my nasty side....

Put them in a morning sun position and see how they go next season.