Old 15-09-2009, 09:53 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Peter[_9_] Peter[_9_] is offline

Default Overwintering water lettuce/hyacinth

Hi Guys,
I've been growing water lettuce and less successfully water hyacinth
this summer, and since its getting cold I decided to hell with most of
the advice on the internet I am going to try and overwinter some.
I have set up deep storage container half filled water, with a red/blue
led growlight in front of sunny patio door.
I wondered if anyone had any further advice, tales of success and failure.
Peter