Old 16-09-2009, 04:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:48:18 -0700, "gunner"
wrote:

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David, what does nicotine spray do besides control pests?

Makes it deadly, aka "killer."

It's a joke, son.

Perhaps your right, I'm am just a 1st era Boomer, so the "humor" excaped me.
I would have never thought of David deadpanning.

Sorry David, Stand Up would be a poor career choice, but if it is any
consolation, Leno is needing new material and writers too.